General Board ยป Adrian...

• voice of guidance
    voice of guidance
    Benevolent popster? Or the bane of rock and roll? Discuss...

Benevolent popster?

Or the bane of rock and roll?

Discuss...

• he that does not (except for wednesdays)
    he that does not (except for wednesdays)
    Well he might be the bane of rock, but he's still good.

Well he might be the bane of rock, but he's still good.

• Russ Trevena
    Russ Trevena At work
    Adrian: Glad to see that things are going well for you. Your music is inspired. Tell your Dad to call me. Russ Trevena Peachtree City, GA

Adrian:

Glad to see that things are going well for you. Your music is inspired.

Tell your Dad to call me.

Russ Trevena
    Peachtree City, GA

• Cheyenne
    Cheyenne Citrus Heights
    Sweet website Adrian! Not sure just how long you've had this up and running but it looks great! Hope you've been enjoying your last "free" summer ;) Talk soon.

Sweet website Adrian! Not sure just how long you've had this up and running but it looks great! Hope you've been enjoying your last "free" summer wink Talk soon.

• Lady Macbeth
    Lady Macbeth L.A.
    Well, well, well, so the website IS actually existent! The last time I tried to come here, that annying little page came up saying that "this site is currently unavailable". Whatever.. Anyways, this is pretty cool. I'm really wondering how everything is going with you.. i guess you're pretty busy huh? A lot's been happening with me. Well, when you have time write me an email or give me a call or something. Usually between 8 and 9:30 p.m is the best time to reach me. I can't wait to see what exciting things are going to happen with your music, and with the plan that He has for you. Keep me updated! -Mel

Well, well, well, so the website IS actually existent! The last time I tried to come here, that annying little page came up saying that "this site is currently unavailable". Whatever..
    Anyways, this is pretty cool. I'm really wondering how everything is going with you.. i guess you're pretty busy huh? A lot's been happening with me. Well, when you have time write me an email or give me a call or something. Usually between 8 and 9:30 p.m is the best time to reach me. I can't wait to see what exciting things are going to happen with your music, and with the plan that He has for you. Keep me updated!

-Mel

• Jeremy
    Jeremy Bath, UK
    Just been played one of your tracks - Silk From Ashes - on Pandora. Good stuff. Keep it up. Get yourself over to the UK sometime.

Just been played one of your tracks - Silk From Ashes - on Pandora. Good stuff. Keep it up. Get yourself over to the UK sometime.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post