General Board ยป album yay!

• Mel
    Mel Riverside, CA
    OMG !!! I almost jumped out of my chair when i got your email!! I am SOO excited for you. You have to sign my copy when i come back at the end of may. When is the release party?! Btw, i'm still thinking about your offer to join the band this summer. I've decided that i am definitely going to be home for the summer. let me know what's up with that!

OMG !!! I almost jumped out of my chair when i got your email!! I am SOO excited for you. You have to sign my copy when i come back at the end of may. When is the release party?!
    Btw, i'm still thinking about your offer to join the band this summer. I've decided that i am definitely going to be home for the summer. let me know what's up with that!

• Gabrielle
    Gabrielle Glenmoore, PA
    Ok, Ok - Let me start by saying I was and still am a Brent fan for many many years. Got an email from Roger Linder and he told me about your site / album. Love what I'm hearing on your site. Needs some pics, tho - oh, faceless one. OK - I just bought it and can't wait to receive it. Boy, the apple doesn't fall far . . .

Ok, Ok - Let me start by saying I was and still am a Brent fan for many many years. Got an email from Roger Linder and he told me about your site / album. Love what I'm hearing on your site. Needs some pics, tho - oh, faceless one. OK - I just bought it and can't wait to receive it. Boy, the apple doesn't fall far . . .

• help
    help space
    Hello, does anyone have lyrics for the song "To Be (The First Man on Earth)"? Thank you.

Hello, does anyone have lyrics for the song "To Be (The First Man on Earth)"? Thank you.

• rh
    rh Portland, OR
    I bought off iTunes a week or so ago, and this is a phenomenal disc. Noticed it made #3 on the Top 25 for Q1 2008 on the Absolute PowerPop blog. I'd have rated it higher. If this disc took 3 years to produce, I hope you're already working on new stuff. More soon, pls. Cheers!

I bought off iTunes a week or so ago, and this is a phenomenal disc. Noticed it made #3 on the Top 25 for Q1 2008 on the Absolute PowerPop blog. I'd have rated it higher.

If this disc took 3 years to produce, I hope you're already working on new stuff. More soon, pls.

Cheers!

• Denis
    Denis Omsk, Russia
    Adrian, the album is awesome, I love it and it sound great. Ye man are a great son of your great daddy! Thank you for excellent work and God bless

Adrian, the album is awesome, I love it and it sound great. Ye man are a great son of your great daddy! Thank you for excellent work and God bless

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post