General Board ยป A New Fan...

• Doug
    Doug Fountain Valley, California
    Adrian, I can say that I'm one of your latest fans. I work for Jet Blue Airways at Long Beach, California and that's where I recently met Ricky Berger. What a talent the both of you are! It'll be an exciting time when I get to see the both of you perform! Have fun and the best of luck while on tour. Tell Ricky hi, and that I was able to purchase her CD on Amazon. 11/25/2010.

Adrian, I can say that I'm one of your latest fans. I work for Jet Blue Airways at Long Beach, California and that's where I recently met Ricky Berger. What a talent the both of you are! It'll be an exciting time when I get to see the both of you perform! Have fun and the best of luck while on tour. Tell Ricky hi, and that I was able to purchase her CD on Amazon. 11/25/2010.

• BW
    BW El Dorado Hills, CA
    Hey Adrian - love your stuff and influences. what's your story professionally? meaning, are you staying indie or have you had any label bites, etc.? any new CD plans? how does one contact you? Cheers, BW

Hey Adrian - love your stuff and influences. what's your story professionally? meaning, are you staying indie or have you had any label bites, etc.? any new CD plans? how does one contact you? Cheers, BW

• Adrian Bourgeois
    Adrian Bourgeois Elk Grove, CA
    Doug- Cool! Thanks, glad you like the music! BW- Thanks! My story...a long and tragic one that is...haha... Basically, I have one album out that was released almost four years ago. I'm currently working on a follow up which, my plan at the moment, is to record it at home playing and singing everything myself. As far as indie vs label goes, I'm indie at the moment and basically plan to stay that way until an offer comes along could significantly move me ahead further than I could on my own. The best ways to reach me are through Facebook or email at adrian@adrianbourgeois.com. Thanks for getting in touch!

Doug- Cool! Thanks, glad you like the music!

BW- Thanks! My story...a long and tragic one that is...haha... Basically, I have one album out that was released almost four years ago. I'm currently working on a follow up which, my plan at the moment, is to record it at home playing and singing everything myself. As far as indie vs label goes, I'm indie at the moment and basically plan to stay that way until an offer comes along could significantly move me ahead further than I could on my own. The best ways to reach me are through Facebook or email at adrian@adrianbourgeois.com. Thanks for getting in touch!

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post