General Board ยป My Sweet Enemy

• April
    April South Sacramento
    Me want the Lyrics to : " My Sweet Emeny. " ( aka the song from your Chicago You Tube Video. ) What people might not know about me is that I reviewed Events and Music for several newspspers, one radio station, back in the day. My mother always supported/shared Folk/Pop music with me ( and to this day is still the proud owner first print Elvis singles. ) Attending Music Circus in Sacramento, I met a Christian Singer/Songwriter, second grade teacher and active member of The West Coast Songwriters. I remember that there were times that I didn't get to leave the house for MONTHS except to go with this person to one of her meetings/competitions with other West Coast Songwriters. Due to that I have always found this a interesting group to follow if I have the time. It is so healthy to have creative friends, especially when life seems anything but full of art, color. So happy am I that Adrian Bougeois sometimes calls these people, " Parachutes, " in his music. There is so much genious in that !! Congratulations Adrian. So wise. I did not suddenly become interested in lyrics, songwriting, music or art because I fell in love with a songwriter...

Me want the Lyrics to : " My Sweet Emeny. "
    ( aka the song from your Chicago You Tube Video. )
    What people might not know about me is that I reviewed Events and Music for several newspspers, one radio station, back in the day. My mother always supported/shared Folk/Pop music with me ( and to this day is still the proud owner first print Elvis singles. ) Attending Music Circus in Sacramento, I met a Christian Singer/Songwriter, second grade teacher and active member of The West Coast Songwriters. I remember that there were times that I didn't get to leave the house for MONTHS except to go with this person to one of her meetings/competitions with other West Coast Songwriters. Due to that I have always found this a interesting group to follow if I have the time. It is so healthy to have creative friends, especially when life seems anything but full of art, color. So happy am I that Adrian Bougeois sometimes calls these people, " Parachutes, " in his music. There is so much genious in that !! Congratulations Adrian. So wise. I did not suddenly become interested in lyrics, songwriting, music or art because I fell in love with a songwriter...

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post